Single-colored plug-in mat in the color gray with toothed edges, dimensions approx. 100 x 100 x 1 cm. Each plug-in mat is supplied with 2 edge pieces (approx. 2 cm wide).
This professional, high-quality reversible mat is around 10 mm thick. It is suitable for all sports in which a good stance is important. As a martial arts mat, it is therefore particularly popular in karate, taekwondo, boxing, kickboxing and Thai boxing. Outside of martial arts, it is also used as a sports mat in fitness and aerobics.
Designed as a plug-in mat, this mat can be laid safely and, above all, without gaps and easily, because the interlocking of the individual mats guarantees that the mats are always firmly connected to one another and form a uniform surface.
The mat also offers optimal damping properties for its purposes. The high quality foam material used is shock absorbing and robust. Due to the closed surface structure, the mat is fully washable and waterproof. This sports mat has a water drop surface on one side.
- Made of high quality EVA foam
- approx. 100cm x 100cm x 1cm
- There are 2 edge pieces on each mat
- Degree of hardness approx. 50
- WATER DROP surface is also ideal for boxing (with boxing boots), as well as for fitness and aerobics
- easy, gapless, safe laying thanks to the puzzle plug-in shape
- optimal damping properties, shock-absorbing and robust
- fully washable and waterproof
- an individually designed training area is made possible
- For more information, see the Technical Data tab below
Storage and transportation
- please carefully and carefully separate the teeth to avoid damage
- do not transport folded or rolled
- store flat
- Do not place any heavy objects on the mat surface
- Edged and pointed objects can damage the mats
- Shipping only possible as bulky goods
Laying the mats
- carefully remove the attached edge pieces
- it is essential to press out the mat and edge pieces at the teeth up or down so as not to damage them
- Lay the mats on a flat and smooth surface
- In order to compensate for unevenness on the wall or to leave out objects in the room (e.g. pillars or pipes), the mats can also be cut to size with a sharp knife
- Lay freely on the surface (never glue, screw or otherwise firmly connect to the floor)
- an expansion distance to walls or surrounds must be taken into account, as the foam can expand through use and temperature fluctuations
- You can use edge pieces for a clean edge finish