Two-color reversible mat in the color combination orange-black with toothed edges, dimensions approx. 100 x 100 x 2 cm. Each plug mat is delivered with 2 edge pieces (about 2 cm wide).
This professional, high-quality reversible mat is around 20 mm thick. It is suitable for all sports in which a good level is important. As a martial arts mat she is therefore particularly popular in karate, taekwondo, boxing, kickboxing and Thai boxing. Outside the martial arts area, it is also used as a sports mat in the fitness and aerobics sector.
Designed as a mating mat, this mat can be laid safely and, above all, seamlessly and simply, because the meshing of the individual mats into each other ensures that the mats are always firmly connected to each other and form a uniform surface.
The mat also provides optimal damping properties for its intended use. The high-quality foam material is shock-absorbing and robust. Due to the closed surface structure, the mat is fully washable and waterproof.
This sports mat can be used on both sides and an individual training surface can be designed as desired. So you get almost two mats for the price of one. Due to the extraordinary color combination of red and black, this sports mat can also be used to color combat surfaces, as well as to highlight individual areas through color changes, which is a popular advantage of this mat especially in the fitness area.
- Made of high quality EVA foam
- 2-sided usable
- about 100cm x 100cm x 2cm
- 2 edge pieces on each mat
- Hardness approx. 40
- for karate, taekwondo, boxing, kickboxing, thai boxing, fitness and aerobics
- simple, reliable, secure laying through the puzzle plug-in form
- optimal damping properties, shock absorbing and robust
- fully washable and waterproof
- An individually designed training area is possible
For more information, see the tab Technical data
Storage and transport
- Please carefully and carefully separate the teeth to avoid damage
- Do not transport kinked or rolled
- Store lying flat
- Do not place heavy objects on the mat surface
- Edged and sharp objects can damage the mats
Laying the mats
- Carefully remove the attached edge pieces
- be sure to push the mat and edge pieces up or down on the toothing to avoid damaging them
- Lay mats on a flat and smooth surface
- To compensate for unevenness on the wall or to save space in the room objects (such as pillars or pipes), the mats can also be cut with a sharp knife
- Laying loose on the surface (Never stick, screw or otherwise secure to the floor) A distance to walls or borders must be taken into account, as the foam may expand due to use and temperature variations. For edge trim, edge pieces can be used