The Sisu Next Generation Youth Mouthguard 1.6 mm
The Sisu Junior mouthguard is made of a non-compressible material. The impact force is distributed over the entire surface of the mouthguard. The perfect fit, re-moldability and unsurpassed strength allowing the SISU better protect mouthguard and offer the freedom to speak, breathe and drink.
The Sisu Mouthguard offers 5 clear advantages over conventional tooth protectors:
- Strength: The revolutionary Diffusix Technology SISU Mouthguards are 8 times harder and 30-50% stronger than conventional mouthguards.
- Freedom: The mouthguard made possible by its adaptability and extremely thin material effortless breathing, talking and drinking.
- Comfort: Only 1.6mm thick and thus about 60% thinner than conventional mouthguards.
- Hygiene: The SISU mouthguard may be worn during the entire workout
- Postformability: This new developed technology of SISU mouthguard can be repeatedly molded, and is therefore always customizable.
They are manufactured SISU Mouthguards in the US without the addition of plasticizers such as BPA and phthalates.
Suitable for team and contact sports:
- Muay Thai / Thai boxing
- MMA / Grappeling
- American Football