4Fighter 4cm MMA martial arts mat DOUBLE TATAMI red-green / second choice
This professional, high-quality reversible mat is around 100cm x 100cm x 4cm thick and may contain small blemishes from the production where you save a lot. So this is offered as a new B-stock. It is suitable for all sports and is especially designed for floor exercises. As a martial arts mat, it is therefore particularly popular in MMA Judo, Karate, BJJ. Fitness mat, yoga mat, sports mat or floor covering for floor sports
This mat is new in B-Ware quality, which may contain small blemishes from production. There may be minor imperfections in color and finish. These are usually only available on one side of the mat. So this is offered as a new B-stock. SEE PICTURES for possible errors that can occur in the worst case.
The two-tone reversible mat in the color combination red-green with toothed edges, dimensions approx. 100 x 100 x 4 cm. Each plug-in mat is supplied with 2 edge pieces (approx. 2 cm wide).
This professional, high-quality reversible mat is around 40 mm thick. It is suitable for all sports and is especially designed for floor exercises. As a martial arts mat, it is therefore particularly popular in MMA Judo, Karate, BJJ.
Designed as a plug-in mat, this mat can be laid safely and, above all, without gaps and easily, because the interlocking of the individual mats guarantees that the mats are always firmly connected to one another and form a uniform surface.
The mat also offers optimal damping properties for its purposes. The high quality foam material used is shock absorbing and robust. Due to the closed surface structure, the mat is fully washable and waterproof.
This sports mat can be used on both sides and an individual training area can be designed as desired. Thanks to the unusual color combination of red-green, this sports mat can also be used to color combat areas, and individual areas can also be highlighted by changing colors, which is a particularly popular advantage of this mat in martial arts.
- Made of high quality EVA foam
- New B-goods with partly existing production defects
- Can be used on both sides
- approx. 100cm x 100cm x 4cm
- There are 2 edge pieces on each mat
- Degree of hardness approx. 45
- Perekt for Freefight, MMA Judo, Karate, BJJ
- easy, gapless, safe laying thanks to the puzzle plug-in shape
- optimal damping properties, shock-absorbing and robust
- fully washable and waterproof
- an individually designed training area is made possible
- For more information, see the Technical Data tab below
|Age rating||3 and older|
|Net weight||4000 g|
Storage and transportation
- please carefully and carefully separate the teeth to avoid damage
- Do not transport folded or rolled
- store flat
- Do not place heavy objects on the mat surface
- Edged and pointed objects can damage the mats
- Shipping only possible as bulky goods
Laying the mats
- carefully remove the attached edge pieces
- it is essential to press out the mat and edge pieces at the toothing up or down so as not to damage them
- Lay the mats on a flat and smooth surface
- In order to compensate for unevenness on the wall or to leave out objects in the room (e.g. pillars or pipes), the mats can also be cut to size with a sharp knife
- Lay freely on the surface (never glue, screw or otherwise firmly connect to the floor)
- an expansion distance to walls or surrounds must be taken into account, as the foam can expand through use and temperature fluctuations
- you can use edge pieces for a clean edge finish