4Fighter 2cm mooring mat parquet wood look oak grey-white
This professional, high-quality plug mat is around 100cm x 100cm x 2cm thick. It is suitable for home as well as for all sports in which a good level is important. As a martial arts mat she will therefore especially in all studios attach importance to a noble appearance. Whether karate, taekwondo, boxing, kickboxing or thai boxing. Outside the martial arts area, it is also used as a sports mat in the fitness and aerobics sector.
This professional, high-quality mating mat / puzzle mat in parquet-wood look oak grey-white with toothed edges is around 100cm x 100cm x 2cm thick.
The top is in parquet look and has a slightly smoother surface, but which still provides support through the dotted structure.
The bottom has a cross structure to prevent the mat from sliding back and forth.
Each plug mat is delivered with 2 edge pieces (about 2 cm wide). It is suitable for home as well as for all sports in which a good level is important.
As a martial arts mat she will therefore particularly like to put emphasis on a noble appearance in all studios.
Many studios that also have competitors prefer slightly smoother mats as they most correspond to the reality of a slightly smoother competition floor (boxing ring) etc.
The mat is ideal for karate, taekwondo, boxing, kickboxing and thai boxing. Outside the martial arts area, it is also used as a sports mat in yoga, fitness and aerobics.
Designed as a mating mat, this mat can be laid safely and, above all, seamlessly and simply, because the meshing of the individual mats into each other ensures that the mats are always firmly connected to each other and form a uniform surface. The mat offers optimum damping properties for its intended use. The high-quality foam material is shock-absorbing and robust. Due to the closed surface structure, the mat is fully washable and waterproof. Although this sports mat can be used on both sides, only one side has parquet look which makes every training surface a guaranteed eyecatcher.
- Made of high quality EVA foam
- Can be used on both sides (however ONLY ONE PAGE has parquet look!)
- about 100cm x 100cm x 2cm
- 2 edge pieces are present on each mat
- Hardness approx. 40
- for karate, taekwondo, boxing, kickboxing, thai boxing, yoga, fitness and aerobics
- suitable for all rooms (living room, games room, etc.) which are beautiful, soft and a little warmer should be suitable. DO NOT put anything on it!
- simple, reliable, secure laying through the puzzle plug-in form
- optimal damping properties, shock absorbing and robust
- fully washable and waterproof
Further information can be found below in the Technical Data tab
|No age restriction
Storage and transport
Please carefully and carefully separate the teeth to avoid damage
Do not transport kinked or rolled
Store lying flat
Do not place heavy objects on the mat surface
Edged and sharp objects can damage the mats
Laying the mats
- Carefully remove the attached edge pieces
- be sure to push the mat and edge pieces up or down on the toothing to avoid damaging them
- Lay mats on a flat and smooth surface
- To compensate for unevenness on the wall or to save space in the room objects (such as pillars or pipes), the mats can also be cut with a sharp knife
- Laying loose on the surface (Never stick, screw or otherwise secure to the floor) A distance to walls or borders must be taken into account, as the foam may expand due to use and temperature variations. For edge trim, edge pieces can be used