4Fighter 2cm robust martial arts mat hardness 50 double water black-gray
This professional, high-quality plug-in mat is around 100cm x 100cm x 2cm thick. These mats can be used for training with boxing shoes and are suitable for all sports in which a good stance is important. As a martial arts mat, it is therefore particularly popular in karate, taekwondo, boxing, kickboxing and Thai boxing. Outside of martial arts, it is also used as a sports mat in fitness and aerobics. Fitness mat, yoga mat, sports mat or floor covering for floor sports
Two-tone reversible mat with toothed edges, dimensions approx. 100 x 100 x 2 cm. Each plug-in mat is supplied with 2 edge pieces (approx. 2 cm wide).
Degree of hardness 50 with double water surface is ideal for all gyms where boxing boots are also used.
This professional, high-quality reversible mat is around 20 mm thick. It is suitable for all sports in which a good stance is important. As a martial arts mat, it is therefore particularly popular in karate, taekwondo, boxing, kickboxing and Thai boxing. Outside of martial arts, it is also used as a sports mat in fitness and aerobics.
Designed as a plug-in mat, this mat can be laid safely and, above all, without gaps and easily, because the interlocking of the individual mats guarantees that the mats are always firmly connected to one another and form a uniform surface.
The mat also offers optimal damping properties for its purposes. The high-quality foam material used is shock-absorbing and robust. Due to the closed surface structure, the mat is fully washable and waterproof.
This sports mat can be used on both sides and an individual training area can be designed as desired. So you get two mats for the price of one. Thanks to the unusual color combination of black and gray, this sports mat can also be used to color combat areas, and individual areas can also be highlighted by changing colors, which is a particularly popular advantage of this mat in the fitness area.
- Made of high quality EVA foam
- Can be used on both sides
- approx. 100cm x 100cm x 2cm
- There are 2 edge pieces on each mat
- Degree of hardness approx. 50
- for karate, taekwondo, boxing, kickboxing and Thai boxing as well as for the fitness and aerobics area
- easy, gapless, safe laying thanks to the puzzle plug-in shape
- optimal damping properties, shock-absorbing and robust
- fully washable and waterproof
- an individually designed training area is made possible
- Further information can be found under the tab Technical data
|3 and older
|Double Water 2cm / 50 HG
Storage and transportation
- please carefully and carefully separate the teeth to avoid damage
- Do not transport folded or rolled
- store flat
- Do not place heavy objects on the mat surface
- Edged and pointed objects can damage the mats
- Shipping only possible as bulky goods
Laying the mats
- carefully remove the attached edge pieces
- it is essential to press out the mat and edge pieces at the toothing up or down so as not to damage them
- Lay the mats on a flat and smooth surface
- In order to compensate for unevenness on the wall or to leave out objects in the room (e.g. pillars or pipes), the mats can also be cut to size with a sharp knife
- Lay freely on the surface (never glue, screw or otherwise firmly connect to the floor)
- an expansion distance to walls or surrounds must be taken into account, as the foam can expand through use and temperature fluctuations
- you can use edge pieces for a clean edge finish